Since 2008 is the 50th anniversary of the Legion, I thought they should be up next for the fave 5. DC Comics has some stuff planned out for this year, including the awesome "Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes" story which should be ending in next month's Action Comics.

Legion of Super-Heroes v2 #300



This was the 1st Legion issue I ever picked up, about 15 years ago. I still catch myself reading it from time to time!

Legion of Substitute-Heroes Special #1



Because of this special, I LOVE the subs!

Adventure Comics #312



Great story of sacrifice from the Legion's early days, and also an inspiration for "The Lightning Saga"

Legion of Super-Heroes v2 #293



If you haven't read "The Great Darkness Saga" run to your LCS and find them! Awesome Legion story, the one that got me totally hooked!

Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (paperback, 1977)



Long Live The Legion!

0 comments: