DEVIL’S DUE’S G.I. JOE CONTINUES TO SELL OUT

Issues 40 & 41 are gone, baby, gone!


Chicago, IL – Apr 18, 2005 – As the buildup to G.I. JOE: AMERICA’S ELITE, the new G.I. JOE series, grows, the current series is selling out faster and faster.G.I. Joe #40 and #41, parts 5 and 6 of the “Union of the Snake” storyline, have sold out as of last week.


“We know the excitement builds as we head toward the conclusion of the current G.I. JOE series with issue #42 and #43 and the beginning of a new era with G.I. JOE: AMERICA’S ELITE,” said Josh Blaylock, President of DDP. “We’re ending it with a bang as some characters will not live to see the birth of America’s Elite, so fans will not want to miss the final two issues’ “Rise of the Red Shadows” storyline. Retailers should make sure they have plenty on hand.”



Issue #42 ships in May followed by #43 in June. Each double-sized 42-page issue will cost $4.50. June also will see the release of the Joe Casey-written and Stefano Caselli-penciled G.I.JOE: AMERICA'S ELITE #0, priced at an amazingly low 25¢. Issue #1 follows in July. Exclusive preview images can be seen in the near future at www.devilsdue.net.



Devil's Due. Reminding everyone that pop culture IS our culture.

0 comments: