Hey everyone, I know it's been a while now since I last posted so my posting on here will become weekly until the beginning of April. Sin City, due April 1st, rather than adapting one single storyline, the film will incorporate storylines from three of Frank Miller’s graphic novels including: Sin City, That Yellow Bastard and The Big Fat Kill.

“This is the first time a graphic novel will be treated with absolute respect in how it is brought to the life. My pitch to Frank was that I didn’t want to adapt Sin City, but rather translate it to the screen. I also wanted him involved in every aspect of the production, including sharing in the directing. If you look at his books, you see that in a way they are already the best written, shot, and directed ‘movies’ never seen in a theater,” said Robert Rodriguez in a release from Dimension.

The cast includes Bruce Willis, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Britney Murphy, Josh Hartnett, Mickey Rourke & Elijah Wood.

Also, remember that March is the 10 year anniversary of the Age of Apocalypse... Marvel will ship a one shot detailing the event and more. More on this next week though.

0 comments: